FEHRL - Europe's Road Research Centres
Who We Are
FEHRL – the Forum of European National Highway Research Laboratories – is an international association comprising over 30 national research and technical institutes from across Europe. Associates from non-European countries provide FEHRL with strong links to the considerable research capacity available globally.
Our Mission and Objectives
FEHRL’s mission is to promote and facilitate collaboration on road research and provide high quality information and advice on technologies and policies related to roads. Staffs from the national institutes provide the technical input for all projects.
Through the specification and delivery of research, FEHRL’s main objectives are to:
• Provide scientific input to European and national government policy on highway engineering and road transport matters.
• Create and maintain an efficient and safe road network in Europe.
• Increase innovation in European road construction and road-using industries.
• Improve the energy efficiency of highway engineering and operations.
• Protect the environment and improve quality of life.
The FEHRL Institute contact for Ireland is TII.
Transport Infrastructure Ireland
Parkgate Business Centre
Parkgate Street - Dublin 8,D08 DK10