BluePoint Centre, Brussels (Belgium)
From 26 to 28 March 2019, FEHRL played host to some 120 Transport Infrastructure Research Experts, from Europe and beyond, providing them with opportunities in identifying research priorities and to maintain the positive climate for cooperation between institutes it has promoted for the last 30 years.
Taking this opportunity to publicly celebrate FEHRL's 30th anniversary, this key event comprised of nine Sessions, including two Interactive Workshops and a Session Workshop, covering all aspects of current and future needs for research, and offered a unique networking opportunity to participants.
Speakers at FIRM19, On Ramp to Innovation: Let's co-create together our Future Transport Infrastructure, included:
- Clara de la Torre, Director Transport, DG RTD, European Commission
- Robert Missen, Head of Unit, DG Move, European Commission
- Alan Haigh, Head of Department, INEA
- Claude Van Rooten, President, PIARC
- Alain Zarli, Secretary-General, ECTP
- Stephan Neugebauer, President, ERTRAC
The FIRM19 Report,
with links to all presentations,
full programme and videos
can be found here