FEHRL has run International Project Management training courses from its Brussels offices for FEHRL Member-Institutes' staff and partner organisations, for many years now.
The course aims to:
- Assist in project management from a road-research perspective;
- Assist in the development of proposals and the building of teams within international projects;
- Prepare participants to communicate and function during periods of change;
- Increase the organisational and financial know-how;
- Establish links with experienced Project Managers.