FEHRL has run training courses in International Project Management at its offices in Brussels for staff from FEHRL institutes and partner organisations for many years now. The course aims to:
- Assist people with project management from a road research perspective in the development of
- proposals and the building of teams within multi-national projects,
- Prepare participants to effectively communicate and function during periods of change,
- Increase the organisational and financial know-how,
- Establish links with experienced project managers.
to have more information.